Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Wheels

Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day. Wether you are a mother, or have a mother, I think Mother's Day is nice. FATHER'S day is overrated. haha
ANYWAY...
Thought I would show you my new ride! I've been in desparate need for quite some time now, but I hate buying new cars. When the air went out on the old blue Bonneville, that was the last straw. If I can't have a Volkswagon Bus....this is probably the next best thing.




Someday I WILL have a Volkswagon Bus--and hopefully I'll be able to get Peter Max to paint it-- but for now, I have to say that I'm rather fond of the keyless entry and air conditioning! I'm saving up my money now for the purple neoprene seat covers and the DVD player for the Caravan. Yeah I know....

I guess there's no other new news from me. Gearing up for Idol tonight. Vote for Melinda please-she's my poll pick! I win a whole bead stash if she wins!!!

That's all for now, talk soon~

No comments: