Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New Blogger Blog!

Well hey--so I think I may get on THIS blog bandwagon for a while! It just might be easier than doing my own blog "by hand" on my website. Hey....I still pull weeds in the garden and sew buttons back on and recycle, I just need as much computer help as I can get!
ANYWAY....so hello! It's MAY already!! (My birthday is the 30th for those of you keeping track! ha!) For now I'll just take up where I left off on my web blog, I won't make too many formal introductions, that may come later though.

What's the new around here? Well.....let me show you!



Can you BELIEVE what some people give away to the Salvation Army? Made IN the USA circa 1978! Yeah baby!! We really needed a new kitchen table and when I went in the other day and found this.....I knew it was mine. I was even fully prepared to pay $80 for this set--- I think that would have been my largest one-time SA purchase to date, but when I went back to buy it, it was on sale for 50% off!!! Wow huh? Notice the chairs all have wheels....they swivel too! Great times!
In other news, Quentin (6) can SNAP! Yeah, it was a pretty momentous accomplishment! Now we just need to get him to tie his shoes!
I've been having a lot of fun on Etsy http://www.etsy.com . If you have never been there--please go! It's awesome! There are a few artists in particular that I've grown QUITE fond of (to put it mildly):
I don't think I know anything else for now. We'll see how I feel about this new blog thing....I may have to go back to the old fashioned way of doing things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well - hey there! You;re on blogspot too. :-) Come over and visit me on my blog sometime! -cc

http://lunagraphica.blogspot.com/