Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday

Well, it's Saturday. Not a whole lot to say about that except that it's COLD. Freezing cold!!!
The kids have Monday and Tuesday off from school and I'm sorry, but I'm not looking forward to that! :-)
I changed my top favorites (scroll down and look at the Etsy mini) to reflect some rainbow items. LOOK--one even has SKITTLES!!! Wow. They should make chocolate covered Skittles. Chocolate covered skittle BEADS. That ironed and did laundry. Wow. That would be cool. :-)
Sorry, I'm in one of those moods. Actually this is just my personality--see why I don't BLOG more?
Ok, I have to go help Owen (5) find R2-D2.....he seems to be lost in "la-la Land" as Grandma Lorna would say!
I'll talk to you soon. In the meantime, Quentin (7) thinks you should check out Brick Arms . ??? It's a Lego thing.

No comments: