Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Monday Monday--Actually it's TUESDAY!

Oh good grief! You'd think I could come up with SOMETHING at least once a week wouldn't you???

Those clever people on the Etsy forums were talking about this site that you just put your URL into the "search" field and it'll show you wherever your site might be listed or linked. It's kind of like Googling yourself...but if you have a site or blog or know someone who does...it's kind of interesting. You can go here:
Technorati

It's also fun to see how "popular" your friends are--you can put their links in as well.
As if you didn't have anything better to do huh?
Well, I hear ya. I went to bed at 7 and was up at 1. It's now almost 3am and I've yet to make any beads so....off I go.

I'll leave you with an updated UPCOMING EVENT list. If you're in the area, would love to see you! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: