Sunday, July 15, 2007

Monday Monday

Wow it seems like just yesterday that I posted here. NOt the case I guess huh?
Nothing too new and exciting to report I guess....
I'm dealing with some SERIOUS neck/shoulder pain. cast your sympathy votes here please! :-)
Wanna see my Iowa State Fair entry?



Only one this year as I have just been too busy! It's in the Fine Arts too, not the Arts and Crafts. I was too late to get into Arts and Crafts. If you go to the Iowa State Fair though, be sure to check OUT the Arts and Crafts section because there will be many an entry from our fine Iowa Bead Society members! :-)
Speaking of the Iowa Bead Society, I'm off to get my supplies ready for tonight's meeting.
If you're interested, you can check out the Iowa Bead Society website here.
Hope you had a great weekend!
See you soon~

No comments: