Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy after the 4th!

the time has just FLOWN by! I don't know where the days go, but it's easy to use them up getting ready for a show. Then the in-laws came (from Boulder) yesterday took us to dinner and then took the kids and my van to Kalona. What a whirlwind. I stood in the middle of the room today staring at the TV thinking that maybe I should turn on some Sesame Street--just for the noise. I almost forget the days when I would have had some of MY music at the ready for "quiet times". I think I have the Robots soundtrack, Fisher Price sing-a-long songs and Veggie Tales in the CD player right now. Wow. So, what to do with this freedom? I don't know but I think it's really cool that my house has been clean for almost 24 hours. I'm amazed.
ANYWAY....so cousin Betsy is gettting married on the magical 7-7-07. We're meeting up with the kids/grandparents for the wedding and then we'll be back home.
Am I rambling or WHAT?
Yeah, ok, well, I'll send you

HERE




You'll get lost in the links if nothing else. What a comprehensive site. I could spend days!

I don't know what else to say for right now. Aren't you GLAD? :-)
Hope you had a safe and happy 4th. I think I was asleep by 10!

No comments: