Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Fire Divas Summer Jewelry Challenge

I know I'm bad about blogging...
I didn't even get a chance to tell you that I was in the July edition of Bead and Button! I know right?
Page 52. Pretty exciting. My first time being in a publication. Whoo Hoo!

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far and that you had a happy and safe 4th of July weekend. Rain and more rain here but...what can you do?


I wanted to let you know about the Fire Diva's Summer Jewelry Challenge! The prizes for the Fire Divas Summer Jewelry Challenge have been announced! All the details can be found here. Now you can see what incredible prizes are up for grabs!! If you haven't been to the Divas' bolg lately, you should go on over to the new Meet The Divas section! :-)

I don't know much more for now. I'll be doing an open house with Bokamo Beads in Kansas City the first weekend in August. More information on that VERY soon (yes, I promise!).


No comments: