Friday, March 27, 2009

Wow what a whirlwind it's been since last I updated! It was great having Grandma Lorna here!
Thanks to all of the people who came out to the Twin Cities Bead Bazaar in Hopkins, MN. It's always great to put faces with names and meet new beady people! I think we may have even born a couple of new bead people at the gas station up from our hotel! We left the two young cashier men with some beads for thought and I have to say they seemed very intrigued! :-)
I'm getting ready for the Omaha Bead Bazaar which is April 4th at the Westside Community Center. If you're in the area, this is a really great one-day show with many fantastic vendors!
Check my "Upcoming Events" for more information.
I'm going back to the torch, then to the nursing home with my grandma and then tonight is "Fun Night" at school. Whew. I need a clone!
Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope your shows are going well

love your beautiful colorful beads
mona & the girls